Today Match Prediction-Northern Knights vs Wellington Firebirds-Super Smash T20 2018-19-1st Match-Who Will Win

Northern Knights vs Wellington Firebirds 1st Match Super Smash League T20 2018-19 today match prediction. Burger King Super Smash League. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by cricdaddy. Who will win today match NKS vs WFB?

Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction

As per our prediction, Northern Knights is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Northern Knights a favorite team to win this match:

  • Playing at home will be advantageous for the Northern Knights
  • Both sides have a good bowling attack but the batting of Northern Knights is definitely stronger on paper
  • Knights have a better amalgamation of youth and experience with the likes of Devcich, Tim Seifert, and Dean Brownlie available at their disposal

Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides

Northern Knights have 52% chance to win this matchWellington Firebirds has 48% chances to win this match

Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction

The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. The team who will win the toss may choose to field first.

Who Will Win Northern Knights vs Wellington Firebirds 1st Match Super Smash League T20 2018-19

Who Will Win Northern Knights vs Wellington Firebirds 1st Match Super Smash League T20 2018-19 Toss-NK

Who Will Win Northern Knights vs Wellington Firebirds 1st Match Super Smash League T20 2018-19 Match-NK