Today Match Prediction-Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers-BBL T20 2018-1st Match-Who Will Win

Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers 1st Match BBL T20 2018 today match prediction. Big Bash League 2018. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by cricdaddy. Who will win today match BBH vs ADS.

Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction

According to our prediction, Brisbane Heat is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Brisbane Heat a favorite team to win this match:

  • The strength of both the teams is very similar providing continuity to a squad
  • Both teams have a very good bowling attack although the Adelaide Strikers are slightly better in that regard
  • Travis Head and Alex Carey will not be available for the Adelaide Strikers making their batting significantly weaker

Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams

Brisbane Heat have 52% chance to win this matchAdelaide Strikers has 48% chances to win this match

Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction

The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. The team who will win the toss may elect to bowl first.

Who Will Win Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers 1st Match BBL T20 2018

Who Will Win Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers 1st Match BBL T20 2018 Toss-BH

Who Will Win Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers 1st Match BBL T20 2018 Match-BH